- News of the Institute of Higher Education»
- Institute of Higher Education KNEU is pleased to invite students to participate in CFA Investments Research Challenge 2012-2013
Institute of Higher Education KNEU is pleased to invite students to participate in CFA Investments Research Challenge 2012-201314 September 2012р.
The CFA Institute Research Challenge is an annual global intercollegiate competition which provides university students with hands-on mentoring and intensive training in financial analysis and professional ethics. Each student participant will be tested on their analytic, valuation, report writing and presentation skills and gain real-world experience as they assume the role of a research analyst.
Participants will have an opportunity to compete with the best students from top Ukrainian Universities. The winning team will be honored to represent our country on Regional and Global levels in London.
Participating teems will have to conduct in-depth investment analysis on designated publicly traded company, complete a written report and present it to the panel of Judges.
Team consists of 3-5 members. Competition language is English.
Who we are looking for:
• 4-5th year students
• Fluent English
• Strong background in financial (investment) analysis (valuation models)
• Effective presentation skills
• Determined and initiative
Applicants have to draw a CV in Ukrainian, specifying the following points:
• Work experience
• Experience in accounting, auditing, investment, asset valuation (welcomed)
• Conferences, round tables, academic competitions, etc
Thursday, September 20. Starting at 13:15 in room 126. Please, have your ukrainian CV printed and prepare presentation on the topic ‘Lunar Eclipse’ for 3-4 minutes with slides printed.
For more information turn to: